Year of Establishment :
Names of Programmes / Courses offered :
UG (Honours and General)
Number of Teaching Post
|Name of the Post
Number of academic support staff (technical) and administrative staff; sanctioned and filled
|Category of Staff
|Academic support staff (technical)
Details of Infrastructural Facilities and Logistic Support :
- One ICT-enabled class room exists for multimedia presentation with the help of LCD projector.
- A departmental seminar library with many reference books of vernacular and English, national and international acclaim apart from the wide collection of books in the college library.
- We have internet facilities and WiFi connection for Staff & Students.
- To impart English-medium based undergraduate level education that is Bachelor Degree in Science and Arts courses in accordance with affiliating University' Curriculum and the UGC Guidelines.
- Understanding and Correlating between Theoretical and Experimental aspects of the subjects (highly essential for Laboratory based subjects).
- Developing concepts in Pure Subjects along with Applied and Interdisciplinary Subject Areas for Real Life Applications.
- Identify various Academic and Professional areas.
- Catering to the needs of Present Day Problems & allied Thrust Areas and Service to Human Race.
Program Specific Outcome (PSO)
Sanskrit –Gain knowledge in Vedic and Classical Sanskrit, Culture and Heritage, Developing aspects in Meditation and its application for better and balanced lifestyle.
Students graduating in Political Science
- Students will develop progressively increased ability to read and understand Sanskrit texts & vedic text & literature.
- Students will have ever increased knowledge and understanding of Sanskrit grammar.
- Students will learn basic familiarity of the history of Sanskrit literature
- Students will understand basic familiarity of Sanskrit culture and religious background.